Sunday, July 12, 2009

Paige can roll over!




All my posts have been about being a new mommy, and I want to keep continue writing about my baby even more. I want to be able to read back and remember the special moments of Paige growing up.

Two weeks a go from today Paige rolled over for the first time! Too bad I didn't get to see it... I laid Paige on a blanket on the floor so I could brush my teeth and by the time I got back to the next room she had rolled from her back to her belly! Later that day my sister Amber came over and I was telling her about Paige's accomplishment. I laid her down on her belly, and Amber was watching her while I went to get Paige some toys from her room... As soon as I left the room Amber started yelling for me to come here but by the time I got back Paige had rolled over from her belly to her back!

For two weeks I kept trying to get Paige to roll over for me again but she just wouldn't and then last night I laid her on her belly and she rolled over with no problems. She then just looked at me and smiled so big! I hurried and got the camcorder and started recording and she rolled over one more time for me!! I am such a proud mommy, and I love how playful she is becoming. She loves playing on her play mat with all the toys above her, and she is such a smiley, happy baby! I am excited for every stage, and milestone she will reach this year!

P.S. If I can figure out how to get the movie from my camcorder I will put it up!

No comments: