Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Eliza!




My niece Eliza turned one today, and I have to say I have really love being an aunt. She has such a big personality and is such a momma's girl... for real! I've had so much fun this past year getting to know her and playing with her! Over the weekend Amber threw Eliza a birthday party for family and friends. It was a lot of fun and the best part was Eliza eating her birthday cake. She totally got into it, she had her hands in there just digging through the cake and then somehow she got her foot up there into the cake, it was hilarious!

2 comments:

RhettandCass said...

can i just say you look so cute! Seriously, i hope i look half as cute as you do. You're getting so close!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one :)

Mary said...

How many kids does Amber have now? She is way cute. And that cake looks really yummy!!! You look way good. Man, all that baby fat is just going to drop as soon as you deliver, Lucky!!