Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008




This year's Christmas was one of the best! We started off by traveling to St. George the weekend before Christmas to spend with Morgan's side of the family. We had dinner, played Bingo, and opened presents. It was so much fun to watch the kids and how excited they were to open their presents! We stayed the night at my sis-in-law Holly's house and got to play with the kids! It was so much fun, and my niece Cloey really wanted to do my make-up and paint my nails before we left. When she thought we were going to leave before she could do it she started crying and of course we had to stay :) My face ended up bright pink from all the blush and half of my fingers were painted but it was so worth it! I just love all of my nieces and nephews that got after Morgan and I got married! As we were leaving everyone voted us to plan the family Christmas party for next year... it's going to be a lot of work, but it will be fun. Wish me luck!

Christmas Eve was the night of my family party at my moms. She made us all a big dinner of home-made chicken noodle soup which was delicious. Then we played games and opened presents. My parents gave us all pajamas which is our family tradition, and I love since I always need new pajamas! My niece Eliza was so cute, and the most fun to watch open her presents since she likes the wrapping paper more than the actual presents! That night after we got home we opened our presents from each other which was so much fun! I got Morgan a guitar and I couldn't wait for him to open it! Christmas morning we went back to my moms for a big Christmas breakfast...yummy... and opened more presents.

I loved spending so much time with our families this year, it really made the holidays perfect. Oh, and the baby got just as much presents as Morgan and I which I thought was great! I love having all of the baby stuff already!

5 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

Fun! I was at Target today and saw the maternity section and thought of you :)

Courtney said...

Christmas is so exciting when your married Huh? Wow, you are still just so tiny. I guess at 5 months you are just starting to show though, but it doesn't feel that way huh. Just wait it comes all at the end.I gained so much with Raelie and I was under weight too, but hey I guess that is how it goes. We need it I guess. You make a cute pregnant mama though.

jeffandallisondavies said...

Hey stacy! I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! I am excited for you to have a baby, that is so exciting!

Ryan and Brittny Orr said...

Hi Stacy! this is Brittny from HS!! i found your blog off of the HS blog! it looks like you are SO happy and PREGO!! congrats!

Courtney said...

Ya, the graves totally sucks, It is so hard to be on such different schedules. I can't wait for this to be over. Actually I will be done with my student teaching in march, and my classes the first week in April, then I just have to wait for Graduation in May. But it is getting so close. So what are you going into? How is the pregnancy going. When are you due again? It is such an amazing experience huh?