Saturday, October 4, 2008

We're having a baby!!


It's official, we are expecting a baby! I am 11 weeks now, and the official due date is April 27th! We are extremely excited and can't wait for our new little addition.

The ultrasound picture is 10 weeks along so the baby is really small, but it was so exciting to see our cute little baby moving and the heart beating! I am really excited to be a mommy, and Morgan is ecstatic to be a daddy! I know he will make such a great dad!

We still have to wait until 20 weeks to find out what we are having and I am already getting impatient! I can't wait to find out so we can start buying cute little baby stuff.

5 comments:

Ashley Wilson said...

I already left you a comment on your facebook, but I am so excited I had to come leave you a comment here too! Your lil ultrasound pic is so cute! Can you feel he/she moving yet, or is it still too early?

Andrea said...

Yay! Congratulations! Babies are the best. I hope you're feeling okay and your pregnancy flies by. I found your blog on the school page. It looks like life is going great! Congrats again!

Ryan and Mandie said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Nate Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be great parents. I can't wait until you find out what you are having so we can go shopping!

Brandt Lovell said...

Hey Morgan & Stacy (stacy, we met once at Regan's house) Morgan! How the hek are you doing buddy? Grats that you two are having a baby!