Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just Married


Morgan and I were married May 9th at the White Willow. The day started out a little hectic, but ended absolutely perfect. I decided to do my hair myself, which might sound crazy but I whenever I got my hair done for dances I always came home, took it out, and re-did it myself. Plus, I wanted to put in extensions. I have always wanted my hair to be super long for my wedding, like every girl, but unfortunately it wasn't by that time so I used my next option... extensions, and it worked great! All my friends and family have been so supportive, and absolutely love Morgan. I couldn't wait to marry him. When it came time to walk down the aisle it seemed like a dream. I walked in, my arm in my dads and looked at Morgan. He had the biggest smile, and I knew he was extremely excited! When I got to the alter, I looked at Morgan, and he looked like he was about to cry. We both went through a lot right before the wedding and it was so amazing the day had finally came. After saying our "I do's" we took pictures and mingled the rest of the night. We were so happy to see everyone we cared so much about there supporting us. It was the perfect night.
(Thanks to Kelli for the amazing pictures! She's one of my closest friends, and a great photographer)

No comments: