Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun in the sun




Last week we had some family up from Saint George so we all got together to go to Payson pool. I'm more about the swimming and playing than the laying out so I had a blast! Cloey and Dillian were so playful and they wanted me to do everything with them. We went around the lazy river played under the spilling bucket and Cloey showed me her amazing swimming skills! Cloey is a little princess and she is so loveable, she loves cuddling and holding hands. I always love when they come up! Jason took Mason off the diving board and he wasn't scared at all! After that Cloey decided she wanted to go too, so I jumped first and waited for her to jump into my arms! She loved it so much! When it came time to go the kids were so sad to see us go. I really hope we get to see them before Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Following the sun,
To find the one,

Really missing a hot,
Really needing a lot,

A real hot sun.