Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to school




Summer has come, and almost gone. I am sad that it's almost over. We didn't do everything we wanted to this summer, but we did have a lot of fun together!




Our summer recap:


We got married!!


Went to San Diego


Moved to Spanish Fork


Watched the first three seasons of Grey's Anatomy. It became an obsesion really.


Went camping


Really experienced sushi and loved it! Nope... raw fish does not scare us.


Started making our house a home: bought new furniture, and have started decorating


Went swimming with the nieces and nephews


Had many great nights just hanging out with our friends Ian and Emily


Cuddled... a lot


etc.




I guess we did do more than I thought, but we haven't been down the Provo river on our River rats (tubes) yet. That is one thing I am determined to do before the water gets too cold and the temp. drops. It has to be really hot because once you're in the water it tends to get a little cold!




Now that fall is almost here I have to say I think the changing leaves are absolutely stunning and the air is very refreshing. It is the perfect time of year for a long walk or a drive up the canyon. It's the perfect time to roll down the windows and really enjoy the breeze.




Back to school is now here! I am excited and a little nervous to begin again. I start school on August 27th, and Morgan has already begun classes. I graduated with my cosmetology degree over a year a go, and before that I went to UVSC for one semester, so it's been quite a while. I might be a little rusty but I am eager to learn and excited for a challenge. My mind is not completely made up what I am going into which makes it a little harder, but I still have some generals I need to complete before I really take off. Morgan is very motivated and excited to work toward his degree in hospital management. He is very diligent and I am very excited for him!!


1 comment:

Kelli Brewer said...

Good luck with school! It's just like riding a bike :)