Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Morgan!



On Friday July 17th Morgan turned 28! We decided to have a date night just the two of us, so Aunt Michele watched Paige for a little bit. We went to Carrabbas which is pretty much Morgan's favorite restaurant which was delicious as always:) I attempted to make his birthday cake which turned out not so great... next year I will put more effort into it and really make it great(Paige decided the whole time she wanted to play with me and be held so I was quickly frosting it as fast as I could).

I feel so blessed to have Morgan as my husband. He is so good to Paige and me. Every day I see how much he is trying so hard to be a good husband and father. He has been going to school since a couple of months after we got married so that someday I can be a stay-at-home mom, or whatever I choose. I love how sensitive Morgan is, and how understanding he can be. During my pregnancy he was always there for me, and would be completely understanding if I started crying for no reason:) I love Morgan very much and I look forward to the day that we can become a forever family!

No comments: