Friday, May 15, 2009

Princess Paige turns 4 weeks!





My sweetie turns 4 weeks today and I can't believe how fast time has gone. I love her so much and I love getting to know her personality! Every day brings a new adventure and it's the most amazing thing in the world to be a mommy! I am amazed when I watch Morgan with her, he is such a good Daddy! He actually likes diaper changes, and he loves giving Paige baths and washing her hair. I am so blessed to have such a great family!!

A few of my favorite things about Paige are:
-She has the cutest, fluffiest hair after a bath! It becomes unruly and it's so so cute!
-Her little noises. She loves to squeak and grunt
-Her facial expressions. She is very animated and loves to smile, grin very huge, look troubled, frown, etc. She has so many faces!
-Her cute adorable cry! Paige doesn't cry very much at all, she mostly will just make a little squeak when she wants something so when she does cry it's so cute!!
-Her beautiful face. I love looking at her, she is so beautiful!
-Her absolutely stunning skin. She has a beautiful olive complexion that she got from Morgan.
-Her eyes. When she looks at me, and starts to interact I just love it so much. She has been getting more interactive every day!
-Her personality. Okay, I'm still getting to know her, but so far she is very sweet! She is super cuddly and loves to be held!

I am going to try and update every week what is happening with our family, and mostly Paige!

No comments: