Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pregnancy

I am 12 weeks already and I can't believe I am almost out of the first trimester! I just got a cute pregnancy journal from Barnes and Noble called The Belly Book. You write how you're feeling, how you felt when you first found out you were pregnant, how you felt hearing the heartbeat, and has places to put the ultrasound pictures and to write about them. I don't want to forget how I felt, and I think it will be something that will be fun to read when the baby gets older.

I think so far I've been pretty lucky with the pregnancy symptoms because I haven't thrown up! I have felt nauseous almost every morning, and sometimes throughout the day, but not unbearable. Other symptoms I have been having aren't so fun! I have been exhausted lately! Partly because I am not sleeping as well, and partly because all the baby brewing makes your body tired... make that exhausted. I am lucky to have Morgan cause he loves making me dinner and helping me around the house! It's really cute! Another thing that happens during pregnancy is hunger. I am eating a lot more, and if I am hungry it's almost unbearable! My dr. wants me to gain about 35 pounds which is more than average since I started my pregnancy under weight. Other than those few things, I would say I have it pretty great! I thoroughly enjoy my pregnancy and find each day very exciting!

5 comments:

Nate Family said...

You are so cute Stacy! I can't wait until you get a round little belly! Writing about how you feel is a great idea because even though you think you will never forget, it happens. Hope you keep feeling good, the 2nd trimester is the best!

Kelli Brewer said...

I'm glad you're feeling okay - I am just sure I am going to be miserable when I am pregnant, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I expect more pictures with that fancy new camera you got! I decided to wait on buying a new point and shoot and instead bought a fancy phone. It's got a nice camera on it, so I figure I got two for the price of one!

We need to make a bigger effort to get together when I get back from VA. I wish you lived right down the street, or even just next door! It sucks you guys are so far away.

Hope Morgan is feeling better - heard he had a fever or something today. Have a great week!

Brandt Lovell said...

Morgan - brandt.lovell@gmail.com

Ryan and Mandie said...

Stac I hope you are doing well I Love your blog!! Ps I Tagged you! Have fun!!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the pregnancy. I am really happy for you and Morgan to start your little family.